Can you believe it’s May already? I know I certainly can’t. May is one of my favorite months for several reasons: it’s when the weather starts to really get warm, it’s always full of weddings and sessions and meeting new clients, and my family has multiple birthdays this month, including mine!
Things have been pretty quiet around here, and I apologize, but I wanted to pop in and let you know what’s been going on, and what will be coming your way from CCP!
- I’ll be taking food photos over at Palladio! I really want to start into food photography so what better place to begin that journey than a fine dining Italian restaurant?!
- I’m going to have the privilege of shooting with the fabulous Andrea Pesce, not once, but twice this month!
- I’m happy to announce that beginning, June 1, I will be including galleries with all of my sessions, and will be offering prints and canvases!
- I have my first Day in the Life session in a few weeks, and I can’t wait for that!
- I have two sister’s graduating this month; one from college and the other from boarding school!
- I get to photograph a wedding on my birthday – best present ever!
- And lastly, the thing that I’m probably the most excited about, I’m in the beginning stages of planning a styled shoot with Alex Meyer Events! It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, and I can’t wait to work with Alex and see what we put together. Below is just a peak into our inspiration board!
all photos from Pinterest